Phone: 315-393-0900 ext 31225
Degrees and Certifications:
Miss Suzanne McLean
I have been teaching business since 1983. I have been at the Ogdensburg City School District since 2005. Currently I teach Business Education to grades 8-12 at OFA. I have a Master's Degree in Instructional Technology & Media Management from SUNY Potsdam, a Bachelor's Degree in Business Education from SUNY Albany as well as an Associate's Degree in Secretarial Science from SUNY Cobleskill.
I teach Business Math, Career & Financial Management I & II, Fashion Marketing, Sports & Entertainment Marketing & 8th Grade Technology. Extracurricular activties I co-advise with Mrs. Putman include Senior Class, Graduation, Business & Marketing Honor Society & Junior Honor Society. I also advise Senior Honor Society and coach the Varsity Volleyball team.
A few fun facts about me are:
1. I have a red & white siberian husky
2. I love to ride on a motorcycle
3. I enjoy an activity called geocaching (google it)
4. Peanut Butter Pandomonium ice cream is the best!
5. I have been a Lemongrass Spa Sales Consultant since 2018 and was awarded 2019 Rookie of the Year