SchoolTool Account Information
When entering an email address, please use a unique email specifically for your use. An email address in SchoolTool can only be assigned to one person, and cannot be shared by a parent and a student.
Create a Student Account
Students your email must be different than your school email ending in ogdensburgk12.org.
Create a Parent/Guardian Account
- Click this link: https://schooltool1.neric.org/SchoolTool_OGDN/
- Login to SchoolTool using your email address as your username and the password that was emailed to you.
- Once you have logged in, you may use the "Accounts" tab at any time to change your password.
- After you log in, you will see your student’s names listed. Click on to select the student. You will see the following tabs: Contacts, Schedule, Attendance, & Assignments.
- Parents, if you would like to make any changes to the student’s address, phone number, or contact information, please email email@example.com.
- The Schedule tab displays the student’s schedule. You may use the Send Email button to email any teacher.
- The Attendance tab shows a summary of the student’s absences for the current school year. (Missed Course Attendance & All Course Attendance will be displayed for students in grades 7-12 only.)
- Daily Attendance displays all daily absences including early dismissals & late arrivals.
- All Course Attendance displays all class absences including daily absences.
- Missed Course Attendance displays all periods that the student was marked absent from class by a teacher.
- The Grades tab displays grades in each class based on the selected view.
- Marking Period Average will display the current gradebook average for each class.
- Marking Period Grades will display the Report Card averages for each quarter after the grades have been published.
- Progress Report Grades will display the 5-week Progress Report averages for each quarter after the grades have been published. When grades are not available the grade column will display NONE.
- The Assignments tab displays all assignments for the current year. This list may be sorted by clicking on any column header.
- For technical assistance, please contact us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.